“Purina One cat food- dedicated to the lifelong potential of your pet.” Truly it is. You will certainly agree when you read our Purina One cat food reviews. Cat adores the food that comes in flavor and style, which all is in Purina One cat food.
Purina One combines natural and high-quality ingredients that can make a visible difference in your cat’s health. You can even see a visibly healthy cat once you start to feed your cat. From a shiny coat to healthy energy to bright eyes, Purina One cat food aiding cats in every way.
Recently over 1.1 million cat owner has accepted the challenge to see the Purina One difference in their cat. The best part is that the majority noticed positive changes in their pets.
In this Purina One cat for reviews, we go over all Purina One cat food features. We have analyzed Purina cat food ingredients quality, product variety, customer experience, and more. Read on and decide whether Purina One cat food good or bad for your cat!
Top Rated Purina One Cat Food on Amazon (Updated)
- About Purina One
- Ingredient Sourcing and Manufacturing
- Purina Cat food Ingredients: Good or Bad?
- Ingredients We Liked: Advantages
- Ingredients We didn't Like: Downsides
- What Kind of Cat food Does Purina One Offer?
- Purina One Cat Food - Top 3 Recipes
- Purina One Cat Food Reviews- Top 3 Dry Recipes
- 1. Purina ONE Tender Selects Blend Adult Dry Cat Food
- 2. Purina ONE Indoor Advantage Adult Cat Food
- 3. Purina ONE Natural Adult Canned Wet Cat Food
- Has Purina One Ever Been Recalled?
About Purina One
Purina One is a brand of premium cat and dog food owned by Nestle Purina Petcare. In 1986, Purina One was first introduced by Ralston Purina as their super-premium pet food brand. They were the first to bring real protein-based cat food to mass retail and grocery stores.
Though Purina has a lot of other brands in Purina family, but Purina One is different than others. They work with a team of pet lovers, who research the cat’s nutritional needs. Finally, they formulate premium cat food that is free of artificial preservatives and cheap fillers.
So, your cat can get the necessary ingredients, including protein, Taurine, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, Omega fatty acids, and water. With all these, Purina One can boost the cat’s health in every phase of life.
Ingredient Sourcing and Manufacturing
Purina One cat foods are more than just a blend of ingredients. Their cat foods are based on a smart combination of components to support your cat’s overall health. The quality ingredients start at the source. That’s why they inspect every single element that comes from their trusted sources.
However, all Purina One recipes are manufactured in Purina’s own facilities in the USA. Most ingredients are sourced from North America. They craft 99% of their pet foods in the USA. Thus, they can keep a close eye on every processing step. Finally, all you get is safe food in your cat’s bowl.
Purina Cat food Ingredients: Good or Bad?
Ingredients are the first concern of any pet owner when they but foods their pets. Fair enough. You should look at what you are serving in your cat’s bowl. Like others, Purina One also has some ingredients we liked and some that we didn’t. If you ever wondered whether the elements of Purina cat food good or bad, read on to know.
Ingredients We Liked: Advantages
The first thing we liked most is the real protein, including chicken, beef, salmon, duck, dried egg, etc. This is what a cat needs most to maintain a healthy and active muscle. Most Purina One cat food has turkey as a featured ingredient.
Then it has carbohydrates such as; wild rice, brown rice, and so on. All these sources deliver sustaining energy to pets. It also has fats and oils, including; canola oil, beef fat, fish oil, and other nutrient-rich fats and oils.
Purina has dried ground blueberries, parsley flakes, sugar, and other great-tasting foods to increase the taste and texture. Also, other minerals, vitamins, and amino acids are confined in Purina One hairball cat food to support the cat’s health.
Ingredients We didn't Like: Downsides
Purina One also includes corn gluten meal, soybean, animal liver flavor, whole grain corn, rice flour, etc. These ingredients are not so good for your cat. These are quire average along with 0% fillers.
What Kind of Cat food Does Purina One Offer?
Purina One includes both wet and dry cat food for your little feline. Whether you have a kitten or a senior cat, Purina One has it all. Their cat food includes both grain-inclusive and grain-free dry cat foods.
Purina One has a range of dry and wet cat food for your unique needs. Such as; hairball control, indoor, and sensitive system. Here are some of Purina One cat foods;
- Purina One Hairball Cat Food– made with a natural fiber blend to minimize hairballs.
- Purina One Cat Food Indoor Advantage– helps to reduce hairballs and to retain a healthy weight.
- Purina One Healthy Kitten Dry Food– to help support in cat’s vision and brain development.
- Purina One Senior 7+ Dry Cat Food– ensures the maximum level of protein to maintain lean body mass.
- Purina One Sensitive System Dry Cat Food– made to promote sensitive skin and easy digestion.
- Purina One True Instinct Natural Grain-free Dry Cat Food– to support your cat’s lifelong body health.
- Purina One True Instinct Wet Cat Food– to support your cat’s healthy muscle.
- Purina One Natural Adult Canned Wet Cat Food– to support your cat’s healthy hydration.
- And so on.
Purina One Cat Food Reviews- Top 3 Dry Recipes
1. Purina ONE Tender Selects Blend Adult Dry Cat Food
- 16 pounds Bag Purina 1 Tender Selects Blend With Real Chicken Adult Dry Cat Food
- Real Chicken Is The Number 1 Ingredient, Providing Protein To Help Support Strong Muscles
- No Artificial Flavors Or Preservatives
- Natural Plus Essential Nutrients
- 100 percent Complete And Balanced Nutrition For Adult Cats
Serve your cat a plate full of Purina One Tender Selects Blend cat food. Your cat will crave for this deliciously crunchy and meaty tender morsels again and again.
What Does It Contain?
This natural dry cat food includes real Chicken as the top ingredient and essential source of protein. It provides the protein your cat needs to support healthy muscles. Besides, it contains a chicken by-product meal as an added protein source.
Each packet contains a blend of crispy kibble and “meaty, tender morsels.” This crunchy kibble helps to reduce plaque buildup, and it whitens teeth as well. The recipe has beef fat as the fat source, which is rich in fatty acids. Besides, it contains Omega 6 fatty acids to help maintain healthy skin and a radiant coat.
The recipe has an antioxidant-rich blend that supports a robust immune system. Moreover, the accents of real carrots and peas make the recipe more delicious. Along with great taste, your cat can certainly get complete and balanced nutrition.
Purina One made this recipe without fillers, artificial flavors, and preservatives. Perhaps, this is why most veterinarians recommend Purina One tender select.
Top Ingredients: Real Chicken, chicken by-product meal, beef fat, Rice flour, Wheal flour, and more.
Calorie Count: 366 Calories/Cup
2. Purina ONE Indoor Advantage Adult Cat Food
- 16 pounds Bag Purina 1 Indoor Advantage Adult Dry Cat Food
- Made With Real Turkey As The Number 1 Ingredient
- Natural With Added Vitamins, Minerals And Essential Nutrients
- Helps Minimize Hairballs And Maintain A Healthy Weight
- Contains Omega 6 To Help Maintain A Radiant Coat And Healthy Skin
As a carnivore, what do your cat prefer most? Well, they naturally crave protein, which all you will get in Purina One cat food indoor advantage. The deliciously crunchy bites of this recipe are suitable for your cat’s optimal health.
What Does It Contain?
The real attraction of this recipe is that it contains real turkey as the top protein source. To boost protein needs, it also includes a chicken by-product meal. According to Purina One, this recipe has 42 grams of protein in each cup. It makes your cats bone and muscle stronger.
Along with protein, the recipe contains a natural fiber blend. It helps to minimize hairballs and encourage your cat’s healthy digestion. The Omega-6 ensures a radiant coat and healthy skin. Besides, its crunchy kibble reduces plaque buildup.
This recipe is also enriched with vitamins and minerals to support healthy bones and joints. Overall, Purina One ensures focused nutrition for your cat’s ultimate body health. Veterinarians also recommend it.
Top Ingredients: Turkey, Chicken by-product meal, rice, soybean meal, minerals, vitamins, and more.
Calorie Count: 372kCal/Cup, 3760kCal/kg
3. Purina ONE Natural Adult Canned Wet Cat Food
- Twenty-Four (24) 3 Oz. Pull-Top Can – Purina One Grain-Free Classic Pate Chicken Recipe Wet Cat Food
- Real Chicken Is The #1 Ingredient
- Grain-Free Formula Features
- 0% Fillers, Meaning All The Ingredients Have A Purpose
- Natural With Added Vitamins, Minerals And Nutrients
Treat your adoring cat with the poultry flavor in Purina One natural adult canned cat food. Each can of Purina One natural adult will provide the nutrition your cat needs.
What Does It Contain?
Purina One Natural Adult wet cat food contains real Chicken as a primary source of protein. It offers high-quality protein that your cat needs to support healthy muscle. Besides, the chicken broth, liver, pork lungs, and fish make the dish more delicious.
Unlike others, it has savory gravy that boosts the poultry taste that your cat will definitely love. This moisture-rich soft cat food also contains essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. All these keep your cat healthy and active.
Moreover, this chicken-based pate includes antioxidant that supports your cat’s immune system. To thicken the recipe, it contains guar gum, but no fluffy plant ingredients are added. Also, there is no carrots, peas, and starch.
The best part is, the carbohydrate contents are relatively low in this recipe. It has everything you look for in canned cat food. So, what are you waiting for! Go, grab it NOW!
Top Ingredients: Real Chicken, liver, broth, pork lungs, minerals, guar gum, and more.
Calorie Count: 30 Calorie/Cup or 91 Calorie in every 3 ounces can
Has Purina One Ever Been Recalled?
Yes. After serving for years, Purina One was recalled two times in 2011. In June 2011, Purina Cat Chow Naturals was recalled. And, in July 2011, Purina One Vibrant Maturity 7+ dry cat food was recalled. Both were due to potential salmonella contamination. Apart from that, Purina has recalled several times for their other pet food lines.
We understand finding the right for your little feline is challenging. That’s why we did this for you. Purina One cat foods are what you check on. We tried to cover every single piece of information in our Purina One cat food reviews. Hitherto, you should be able to decide whether Purina One cat food good or bad! We are signing off by leaving the decision up to you.